Hi, I want to be a dietitian. Can you suggest some good universities where I can do my studies in nutrition and asked me if I do online is the value for I am a nurse and work full time. What if I do online and has no value? I need an honest advice. Your help is appreciated. Jessica Bruce. visit this site, its all you need to know about nutrition degree online university, pros and cons, etc, etc. http://www.onlinenutritiondegree.org/ Campus.online universities are scams. Hi Jessica, nutrition degree online is definitely the way you have the opportunity to learn ur own words, the degree of an accredited online nutrition is so good and so much in demand as any other respectable college degree BCZ, after all are accredited by a higher rate of commission check this site. I hope that all issues would be solved ur http://www.onlinenutritiondegree.o yes u org / severel can get universities in the United States that gives provision for the online degree or are already a nurse so u can go to online nutrition degree from Modesto Junior College http:/ / www.gradschools • University of Phoenix. com.br / Subject/Nutrition/291.html This will help you get started. You can search the site. No, online degrees do not have the same value (not certified). Many programs offer some courses online and in the classroom. Good luck! (University Professor) Talk to whom to hire registered dietitians in hospitals and clinics in their community and see what are your feelings about online degrees. If not given the consideration that they do for brick and mortar schools, as schools of the line are just a waste of time and money. By contrast, if a brick school accredited and mortar also offers classes for people in his situation would be worthy of further investigation. This is where you can ask to speak to graduates of the program and see if could find the type of job they are and whether the employer's on-line classes very likely that schools will require some face time for certain classes of applicants or juggle testing purposes, but still better than seeking regular, full-time registration. In the meantime, you can see if your employer or your state offer tuition assistance for advanced medical degrees to explore this. Good luck. If a college offers the same level of location and external conditions - so remote is good. If they only offer the external fashion - it sounds a bit iffy .
0 comments:
Post a Comment