Friday, February 11, 2011

Best school for getting a nutrition degree?

What college had the best program on my nutrition or dietitian will get degrees? and therefore in the process of graduation, the school has a good candidate for nutrition or dietetics, between countries? University of Maryland. Www.umd.edu we have the best students, Yahoo has the best Johns Hopkins School of Public Health in the United States. They also have a Center for Human Nutrition: http://commprojects.jhsph.edu/chn/ Other popular schools: Harvard Univ. North Carolina - Chapel Hill, Berkeley, and Michigan. I graduated from Loyola University Chicago with two bachelor's degree, one in biology and another in Nutrition / Dietetics - I have also completed my dietetic internship through Loyola U Chicago. If you have not graduated with a degree in Dietetics, you will probably need some extra classes to become a registered dietician - but if you just want to go to graduate school for a degree in nutrition, you probably will not require additional courses. But a good site to search for graduate programs and what they focus on the website of the American Dietetic Association (wwweatright.org) you can find a program in the country at this site. I can not really recommend a good program, I do not know what you most care about the diet - which makes all the difference when you should be aware of. Good luck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment