Thursday, February 17, 2011

Should you also have a degree in Nutrition if you want to be a personal trainer?

I want to study, a personal trainer, but first I wanted to be a nutritionist. Now I wonder should I try a degree in both areas, so I make more money and have more knowledge to my customers? Yes! One should always be for the more demanding option, makes you a better person to go in the end. have a good idea, because good, healthy diet and exercise is the key to the perfect body. and your customers are more open to asking questions about health-ness and you will be wiser. Hello. Yes. I do not think that many personal trainers do too much training and not so much about weightlifting either :-( get a degree in nutrition you a competitive advantage over those who do not know much about nutrition. It is not evil. Also a certificate can in these areas if you do not want to go back to school for a couple of years. But you might want to make more money with a degree. These two areas go hand in hand and you can not really be a good personal trainer without the knowledge of good eating for your customers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment