Saturday, February 26, 2011

Possible alternative to a degree in nutrition?

I still eat things like what you said and the drafting and like what you eat and how you train your body, it is fascinating work. While I was looking for a nutritionist degree, but there are only about 50,000 dietitions nutritionists throughout the U.S.I think it would be very difficult to get a job or a link to see the entire country with an incredible turnaround. It's something I can provide jobs for this topic should be, or is it good? Four years of study. Health Promotions I could, I guess he had not yet decided on psychology. Hello there.First of all, there are a large number of dietitians in the world (a nutritional consultant is a person with no qualifications and little or no credibility). He can do a lot of us (nutrition consultant) are in the world, but it depends on your specialty. It's like saying, not a "doctor" is there are too many. But there are doctors for cancer of the skin, kidneys, feet, colon.etc. Same with nutritionists What alternative degrees for a career? Well, it depends on what you want to do. It is illegal to practice without your diet dietitian Credential.so it honestly depends on your goals .

0 comments:

Post a Comment