Saturday, February 19, 2011

Will a Nutrition undergrad. degree be more useful as an Endocrinologist or a Gastroenterologist?

. Why? . I realize that I have to go to medical school. I am seeking a second major. I specialize in biochemistry and I am thinking of adding nutritional importance. I believe with a degree in nutrition, it would be better used as a gastroenterologist. In dealing with gastrointestinal food can make or break certain treatments. Moreover, food can help with medication, where the drug can only fail. I think as an endocrinologist, so having a degree in Haematology would be better. The level of nutrition is very good for both. Only a large number of people who have problems that are nutritionally based. But beware! real doctors do not believe this AT ALL! So stop talking about it. real doctors are committed to promoting high-cost drugs, and certainly do not want to hear from food or supplements such as glutamine and low-cost drugs. They are not making any friends with business degrees - but you can help many people, if you have not seen him - a very useful book you can get very cheap - used - off of Amazon. Atkins - "Vita-nutrient solution". These are the vitamins, minerals, amino acids, fat, and some herbs and Dr. Atkins' experiences with them in their practice. I bet you would get a kick out of the book. I read the cover of my .

0 comments:

Post a Comment