Friday, February 18, 2011

please answer food and nutrition degree or home economics degree?

I really want one of these degrees, "either to return to school in September to do a GCSE and A level biology Phycology (required for food and nutrition graduation) I'm not very bright, very hardworking and decisive question? Advise on how and what is the best job of any degree is the degree of advice would be really helpful thanks x is the food and nutrition - there are a lot of employers who hire managers who have little or no knowledge of what is involved in the modules of different levels - for on the basis of food and nutrition sounds more useful than anything else that seems to be blissfully ignorant of a degree in building What kind of job they have interests, and what the environment does not work can manage one!? luxury hotel collapse. UM get two degrees. Good luck, sorry I could not resist, I have favorites because I am interested in the answers for you.

1 comments:

paul said...

Degree At Home..Good Post..

Post a Comment