Sunday, February 20, 2011

Is there a degree (associates) that deals with nutrition and immunology?

This is a program that is used as a biotechnology technician interests me, to be honest, I'm good for an associate degree, do not think I could go on. I'm really interested in nutrition and immunology. Is there an associate degree that I could work in this area get? Perhaps as a technician? Any info would be appreciated. I hope this is something that involves working laboratory technician or research. Thanks again. This research, you need a PhD in something. See if it offered such a thing as "clinical laboratory" or "medical technology. Some community colleges are two-year programs in medical laboratory technology. See for example the first link below. There are also programs two years in a dietetic technician registered (DTR) is to see the second link. Degree of biotechnology is the best for research. Indeed, a doctoral be best for research.M I suggest that if all they can afford a two-year degree, obtained a degree in biotechnology or biology or chemistry or medical laboratory technology and then find a job in a laboratory at a university that offers tuition waivers for employees. Take the time to complete a degree in science. Get good grades. Get a good letter of recommendation from your supervisor at work. Then apply to college somewhere that will give you a good financial package .

0 comments:

Post a Comment