Thursday, February 24, 2011

Will a Nutrition BS degree be more useful as an Endocrinologist or a Gastroenterologist?

. Why? . I realize that I have to go to medical school. I am seeking a second major. I'm majoring in biochemistry and nutrition also think of adding large. Endo to have him treat people with diabetes every day will make a big difference at all. Not be given much importance to programs of medical school, residency or fellowship. Large and small as you want at this time. His decision to endo and geographical indications are very, very far, and should not affect decisions you make today about education. If I were you, honestly, I just wanted to concentrate on large and not bother with a second concentration. It's just adding more stress in your life, and do not contribute much to the school shooting. That's where the focus should now, just to get into medical school are focused on entering the school and can best use your energy on something that will help you, such as research or volunteer work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment