Monday, February 28, 2011

What can I do with a degree in nutrition? Psychology?

I am in my second year of college title beginning this fall. I am currently in biology and psychology with the eyes of dental school after college double major. I'm in biology, since biology background will help the dental school admissions more, during my psychology, is a backup plan for dental school, unless extended. Lately I've been considering whether to change psychology of nutrition. I am interested in both areas, so that the most important factor in this decision, what type of job for me after school with either degree. What you can do with a degree in one of these areas? Where is the salary for the best? As the industry has experienced the largest growth? If I do not go to dental school, I will pursue a master's degree or more in my second major. What this will open up opportunities for me? I'm looking for a field that I can make out, from 60 000 two $ 100,000 on the lookout for one year. Hopefully this is possible with a higher level.

0 comments:

Post a Comment