Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What kind of jobs could a person have if they have a degree in nutrition.?

What kind of jobs a person can have if you have a degree in Nutrition and Dietetics? Sports nutrition for athletes and celebrities working in the hospital or some kind of health sites. or something much to do with food. or something like curves or other in the gym maybe. is a very good field to enter. I am a big kitchen and has many friends in the diet. couselor talk to a dean or college tuition for health and nutrition. I think some nurses may have a degree in nutrtion Geeee uhhhh I do not know? a nutritionist, maybe? You can work as a nutritionist in a hospital, home university, or spa. You can also work for a company that manufactures food products - a company like Jenny Craig, General Foods, Kellogg's, etc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment